Tuesday, July 11, 2017

The System

What is 345?


345 is a system of my own creation, a fusion of the classic "tristat" rules lite with the action-packed "the cooler you are, the more likely you succeed" feel of the Wushu system. I have adapted it to Dragon Ball, and use that to run the DBGT Campaign.
The simple gist of it is you have 3 stats: One's a 3, one's a 4, and one's a 5. You roll dice under a stat to perform a given action- if the die is below your stat, that die is a success. You get more dice to roll based on how flashy, cool, badass, or descriptive your action is. It's easy enough to adapt to a one-shot, and that was originally the purpose of the system, but after using it to run a Fullmetal Alchemist / Trigun game and a Kingdom Hearts game, I've found it has an interesting power creep- the kind of power creep one finds in Dragon Ball. 

Where can I get 345?

I'm not about to market the system in the least, so I'll provide it right here. I'll also include Boxer's starting sheet at the end.






And here are the "Perk Ideas" where some stuff (Like Meteor Crash) is listed.


No comments:

Post a Comment